The Physical Therapists at Real Rehab are all highly skilled practitioners and athletes themselves who have a vested interest in getting you back on the field, on the court, on the slopes, in your garden and to your job. We specialize in the diagnoses and treatment of orthopedic and sports medicine injuries. We offer you a comprehensive evaluation from which an individualized treatment plan is developed to help you Reach Your Peak!
General Orthopedics and Repetitive Strain Disorders/Overuse/Injuries:
- Aches and pains in general which may be caused by poor posture, poor bio-mechanics, and/or muscle imbalances
- Appropriate manual therapy, exercise and education these can be minimized
- We treat most body parts including but not limited to neck pain, back pain, shoulder pain, elbow pain, wrist/hand pain, pelvic pain, hip pain, SI joint pain, knee pain, ankle pain and foot pain.
Neck, Back, and Spine care, including the Sacroiliac Joint:
- Advanced manual therapy techniques for the spine and sacroiliac joint
- Individualized clinic and home strengthening and stability exercises
- Body mechanics and posture education
Women’s Health/Pelvic Floor PT:
- Urge Incontinence
- Pelvic Pain
- Pre-natal care
- Post-natal care
Pre-op Consultation and Post-op Rehabilitation:
- Prepare yourself for your surgery
- Review what to expect in terms of pain, limitations, and rehabilitation after surgery
- Post-op rehabilitation performed in our clinic to help you reach your peak – whether it be to walk a mile or return to high performance sporting activity!
Motor Vehicle and Work Related Injuries:
- Manual techniques, exercise therapies, education, home program and various supplementary modalities to get you as close to pre-injury status as possible