ELIMINATE THE GUESSWORK AND OPTIMIZE YOUR PERFORMANCE with Metabolic Testing!
- Better understand the relationship between your body and performance
- Use scientific data based on your test results to improve your personal fitness and health as well as your athletic performance
- Learn the correct intensities for training that will allow for physiological adaptations in order to meet your goals
- Metabolic profile assessments eliminate the guesswork that defeat most diet, exercise and training programs
- Tests performed using the Parvo Medics TrueOne-2400 metabolic testing cart www.parvo.com/trueone-2400/
- Active Metabolic Profile Assessments are currently offered on a treadmill (running, walking, hiking), on your bicycle (using our CompuTrainer) or on a rowing ergometer
- Specific testing protocols to suit your specific needs and training goals
- Varied testing protocols are available to suit your specific needs and training goals
To learn more specifics about the concept and purpose of metabolic profile testing, please follow the link below…
TYPES OF TESTS WE OFFER
Resting Metabolic Assessment with or without nutrition consult
- Appointment Time: 1 hour, no exercise required
Active Metabolic Assessments: Currently offered on a treadmill, your own bike or a rowing ergometer
- Active Metabolic Profile test with or without nutrition consult
- Dual Test Package
- Triathlete Package
- Weight Management/Health Marker Improvement Package for the Non Exerciser
- Race Prep/Fueling Plan
- Peak VO2/Thresholds Test
- Appointment Time: 2 Hours; Exercise time: 30-60 mins
To learn more specifics about each assessment and pricing information, click here
WHEN IS A GOOD TIME TO TEST?
- For Weight Management: ANYTIME is a good time with follow up tests every 8-12 weeks;
- For Endurance Sport Training: At the beginning of your base building phase of training and then every 8-10 weeks. The tests may change from Metabolic Profile to VO2 to Race Day depending on your progress as you move through the season and your goals.
- For Power/Team Sport Training: At the beginning of your base building or in preseason. Emphasis on VO2 testing vs Metabolic Profile or Race Day testing depending upon sport and performance goals.
- For Return to Sport Post-Injury: When you get the green light to return to your sport of choice and are rarin’ to go and then every 8-10 weeks to ensure proper progression. Best to know your zones for optimal progression vs guessing and regressing.
EXERCISE SMARTER…NOT HARDER!!!
To request an appointment please download and complete the intake forms and review the testing protocol. Return your completed forms in person or via email along with any questions you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your forms are received, a member of our team will contact you for scheduling. Please note that full payment is due at the time of scheduling.