For Runners/Hikers/Walkers in the Seattle area. Do you experience pain running?
- Performed by a Seattle physical therapist or Seattle physical therapist assistant who understands the demands that running, hiking, walking place on the body
- Thorough Biomechanical Evaluation performed
- Analysis and guidance to optimize your body to ground relationship for maximal comfort, speed and endurance
- What do we address?
- Your body – joint and tissue mobility, flexibility, strength and stability
- Technique while performing the bi-pedal activity of your choosing
- Discussion proper footwear
- Discussion orthotic intervention/modification if needed
- Proper cadence and form for force attenuation
- Individualized stretching and strengthening activities
- Gait efficiency drills
- Other running, hiking, walking skills
- Typically takes between 2-4 hours to complete
- May be covered by insurance
We may recommend one or a combination of the following services to best serve your needs:
- Biomechanical Video Analysis
- Run Lab
- Other Physical Therapy Services
- Training Consultation and/or Coaching
Call and talk with a therapist or staff member to discuss which program is the best choice for you.