- Hands on method of assessment and treatment of soft tissue and joint structures.
- Our therapists have training in the following advanced manual therapy techniques:
- Institute of Physical Art;
- Ola Grimsby Institute;
- North American Institute of Orthopedic Manual Therapy;
- Postural Restoration Institute.
- Techniques used to facilitate muscle recruitment strategies for functional gains in movement, coordination, balance, endurance, posture, proprioception and control
Therapeutic Activities/Exercise (in the clinic and at home):
- Activities which are dynamic in nature with the intention of achieving improved functional performance – lifting, pushing, bending, reaching, posture…
- Techniques used to develop strength, ROM, endurance and flexibility.
We believe there is no ‘Cookbook’ method to that works for everyone. It is our job to decipher what your needs are in order to unlock your potential. We emphasize the prescription of individualized exercise programs both in the clinic and especially as a home program. Our patients expect to play an active role in their care.
- To facilitate healing and the process for optimal healing;
- To impart knowledge on efficient movement, posture and mechanics with the end goal of injury recovery, prevention and return to activity;
- To provide self treatment techniques, movement and environmental modifications;
- Real Rehab physical therapists have this knowledge and take the time to impart it to their patients.