To Start Therapy:
Be prepared with the following information when you make your initial contact phone call:
- Name, date of birth and contact information
- Reason for visit
- Payment information – insurance company and policy numbers
Before Your First Appointment:
- Download and fill out our New Patient Information Forms
- Bring these forms with you!
- Bring your insurance card, physician referral/prescription (if necessary) and copies of relevant reports (Xrays, MRI, etc.).
Your First Appointment:
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your first scheduled appointment to complete any missing paperwork;
- Be prepared for an hour of one-on-one evaluation and treatment with your physical therapist;
- Wear comfortable clothing suitable for ease of movement during your treatment sessions. This may include shorts, tank tops, exercise tops, sports bra, etc.
- Physical Therapy Services: We accept and are preferred providers with most types of insurance plans. If you are unsure of your coverage, or if you do not have an insurance plan that covers our services, please contact us and we will work with you to make payment arrangements. We are dedicated to providing affordable therapy services for our community.
For Wellness + Performance Programs: Some of these programs may be covered by your health insurance as long as medical necessity is established. Our programs are affordably priced to allow easy access to those paying out of their own pocket. Call and talk with a staff member to discuss which program and payment option is the best choice for you.
Package discounts, payment plans and gift certificates are also available. Call for details.