Thank you for choosing Real Rehab Sports + Physical Therapy. We would like to welcome you as a new patient. Our staff wants to ensure that your first visit goes smoothly and that all of your questions are addressed. To assist us in better serving you, please take a moment to review the following information:
Please arrive 15 minutes early to your scheduled appointment in order to complete the intake and check-in process. This will help to ensure your appointment begins on time. If you arrive 15 minutes or later for your scheduled appointment, we will need to reschedule the appointment out of courtesy for other patients and the clinicians. Please bring the following with items with you:
· All the completed intake and medical history forms
· Your doctor’s written prescription, if required by your insurance
· Any Image and/or Surgery Reports related to your Injury/Condition
· Your insurance card and a form of photo ID. We will need to scan a copy of these items into your chart to ensure we collect all necessary information to bill your insurance company.
· Co-payment if applicable, as these are due at the time of service. Please note we accept cash, check and Mastercard/Visa.
Your evaluation will take 55 minutes and any miscellaneous time spent with administrative issues can take up to an additional 15 minutes (scheduling, payment, completion of paperwork, etc.). All subsequent visits will last 55 minutes. Your initial evaluation will consist of an interview and a physical examination performed by a licensed physical therapist. At the completion of your evaluation, the therapist will discuss the clinical findings with you and outline a treatment plan. Once a treatment plan has been established, the therapist will discuss incorporating a home exercise program to supplement your visits. Please wear or bring comfortable, loose fitting clothing that will allow the therapist to expose the affected regions of the body:
· If your care is regarding your lower body or back, please wear or bring shorts.
· If your care is regarding your upper body or back, please wear or bring a tank top or other appropriate clothing which reveals the body part being treated.
Real Rehab Sports and Physical Therapy offers Wellness and Performance services in addition to traditional physical therapy to raise the bar when it comes to play. Ask a member of our team about our Wellness and Performance Services. These services include Bike Fitting, Video Gait Analysis and Metabolic Efficiency Testing. We also offer custom orthotics evaluation and fitting.
Thank you in assisting us in making your visit to Real Rehab a positive experience. Should you have any questions regarding your appointment, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Front Office Coordinators at (206) 706-7500. If it is necessary to cancel an appointment, please call to reschedule at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. We look forward to working with you and assisting you in REACHING YOUR PEAK!