A one hour, interval- style class focusing on dynamic functional movement patterns to promote core strength and control for active people. With 16 sessions (8 weeks) and multiple degrees of difficulty the Core Catalyst Class is perfect for any level of athlete as well as those looking to transition from rehab back to their own workout plan. Designed and taught by Physical Therapists to allow for form correction and exercise modification to maximize individual results.
A participant should have baseline core strength/awareness and should be able to complete the following (with at least close to proper form):
- Basic bridge without pain
- Plank, full or from knees, for at least 30 seconds
- Side plank, full or from knees, for at least 15 seconds
- Push-up, full or from knees, 10 repetitions
- Double leg squat with hip hinge
- Single leg squat (can be toe-touch on opposite leg) with hip hinge, 10 repetitions
- Jump squat without pain, 10 repetitions
- Hopping without pain
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your ability to do any of the above, schedule an appointment with a therapist!
The Core Catalyst Class will start February 13, 2017 and will be held on Monday and Wednesdays from 6:30-7:40pm through April 5th, 2017.
Location: Real Rehab Sports + Physical Therapy
Cost: $299 (Discount code available for sponsored groups)
Sign up now by calling Real Rehab directly at 206 706 7500